Thursday, October 21, 2010

even now....

rindunya ngan my belog....well i'm not doing fine lately..new life..new environment make me have hard time.....truely hard...believe or not sem ni pon dh nk hbz..I really dun't know what I do...sometimes very confusing....really follow my heart....but sometimes totally hurt ur self.... skrg dh the end tuk sem ni...juz wait for final..i'm totally excited...seriuslly...I juz want to know my average of study...my position...I juz get know new frenz..they relly nice...my bb,yana,ina,liya n who's close with me always said.."nelissa u can find many2 frenz coz the way u r"...the way am I..hmm cam ner tu..sometimes people call me air head..maybe a little bit....who's make my patient gone...who make's me bengang n who's try to dare me as Nelissa....skrg ni rmi org yg wat lisa sakit ati...wat kan lisa senyap n xnk wat aper2....padan muke!!! ingat lisa ni barbie doll...lisa ni princesshuhu taw...hahaha...juz joking....dok umh rase tenang n x beban...even kdg2 ibu n papa bising2 sbb ank dia jd mcm shin chan...hehehe....hmmm rindu nk tgk shin chan....huhuhu....

1 comment:

  1. lisa.. be strong okay!im always behind ur back :)

    ReplyDelete

open ur mouth n said something...