Wednesday, February 3, 2010

love letter

My writing hand for someone important in my life...

Are u doing well???
Aren't you sick???
I worry about you without me...
I hope that you eat well even if you are bz...
bundle up when it's cold and..
live strongly without crying...
one day in 2010..
I held a pen thinking about you...
wondering who you would call to you home at nite???
I write a letter that cannot be sent to you...
I worry again today, if you are eating well...
I care about you..I think about you...
even though I know I shouldn't do this..
I'm only thinking bout u today again today...
I worry about u all day...
I write about my heart that cannot reach you...
I worry to much don't I??
I'm talking too much are't I???
I'm only telling you things like a habit...
I keep seeing your tears and so everyday is difficult..
Why didn't I realize how precious you are back then..
Why was I numb when love was coming to me but missing it now...
I didn't know when you are right beside me..
Because I foolish gurl..
Because I was stupid gurl..
I realized after you said that..
I gave you hard time, didn't I??
I'm so sorry..
I will let you to know that I will be good n make you happy..
I believe that you will be fine just as I know you will..
I don't want to stain your smiling pie with my tears...
so today I keep on smiling...

Sincere..
Nelly

4 comments:

open ur mouth n said something...