Sunday, February 28, 2010

eppy gurl...



well i'm totally eppy n feel better today...better sgt2..sbb nya perkara yg I rase sakit dh hilang...mmm even rase cam something wrong lg I nk ignore jerlh sbb wat per I nk merayu2 lg kt org x cayer kt I..supposed he know what to do but he doing nothing...
well really hope2 smthg will change...relly confirm he will forget what he said..totally...hehehe....well want to stop saying thiz..ok2...want to show something..I love thiz small pillow...becoz it's remember me to someone...Eva n momo also like it...hahaha..wish they don't tell..totally scared...hahaha...



aha..get another one to show...thiz gurl ader sejibik ngan nama I...coz her mom like me so much..so she put my name when the baby come out...yeah she's cute n really like me...hahaha...don't mention I cute too...I know...wah perasannya rase mcm nk tutup mata biler baca...ngehehe....well the end of the word I really want to said both of us really cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

open ur mouth n said something...