Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dreams...dreams...dreams...

How’s life???It’s getting worst or getting better…all of u have a dreams, right?? This is not sad story or happy story…is juz about dreams…and I want to say my dreams not come true…I always dreams I want to work and find money by my self…I know work will make me become tired….my age is not young anymore…I want to do something that can make my life colorful..sometimes I want to scream and said…plezz give me my life!!!!!!!!give me my life back!!!!! But nobody understand me..nobody try to hear…maybe they think I’m useless, I’m straight person..to kind…that everyone can bullied me… I always care about what people fell…now I’m tired…tired to heard them.. tired to care… coz nobody care and love me even they show their love….i can’t fell that… I don’t want sympathy… I juz want my life... I juz want do what I want to do…do u want to know what my dreams…I want to work..get some money.. than I want to take license…at least I know how to drive… I know how to survive….that’s my dreams…I’m not rich person…people need money to life… to get my dreams is hard for me…becoz I’m a gurl…they said like that... becoz it’s not the time… only my grandpa know how much I need this…love u grandpa….I always pray to god that they can trust me one day n I hope in that time it’s not to late to me get my dreams…

1 comment:

  1. don't worry,your dream will come true
    but it take time to make it become reality
    sorry eh kak nel, pah nie kuat komen org...
    x slh kan?daa...daa...

    ReplyDelete

open ur mouth n said something...