Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bengang + x paham!!!!!

This is a story bout 1 nite…..

I’m going to cc at my place with my lovely laptop….than, go inside, dok kt tmpt biaser….that I try to make connection…but fails….so I ask the cuter gurl to make connection, she said wait…ok fine..maybe many people over there so she can’t do work in 1 time….n I ask her again…than she ask her frenz to find what happen…her frenz do not know too..then I wait for her maybe she want to found out something…but she do nothing…OH MY GOD!!!!.....it’s ok than I ask again politely…she said she try… ok I make up something in my laptop but still don’t work…..what happen sbnrnya….oh yer for ur information dh many times I ‘m going there to do connection but no problem….ok than I ask again,
me : “awk taw x nk wat conection ni,”
cute gurl : “maybe ader problem”
me: “problem aper???”
cute gurl : maybe connection…

ok fine…what she think…I’m stupid…hei kalo problem connection xde mknenya org2 yg ader kt cc tu blh gunerkn internet dgn ok nya….np that gurl x try tuk tlg???? Np that gurl ckp jer lah x taw than suh aku guner pc biaser,walaupun time tu rmi org…dia blh suh aku tggu kn….aku mmg btol2 BENGANG tahap giga…BENGANG sgt n X PAHAM NP??? I think she not stupid tp juz x taw…dh bengang kan… aku bla arr… waiting for my brother to take me back home…..i call my frenz yana n ask her opinion coz I’m so BENGANG…..hmmm after few minutes my brother pon smpai… I go inside n said
“DIK…..THANKS FOR UR HELPING…” n aku pon bla…she deserve that….aku harap cute gurl tu sedar aper
Yg dia buat…kiter sebagai manusia kenalah tlg menolong…kalo x blh ckp jer x blh….jgn belit2 taw….pening pale…pas tu main pas2….u know whai I mean…hmmm until now I juz think what she feels after I’m said that…I really want to know….apepon puas ati aku…hahahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

open ur mouth n said something...